Friday, November 21, 2008

College Week Four

The busyness of the week, being a mom and having multiple after school activities has made it more than a challenge to do much more than the readings in week four. I am thankful I found the time to complete that~ finally finding time this Friday night, I hope to complete DQ’s and comment on the posting of others in my technology class.

I plan on taking a bit of personal time this weekend~ A big game between Texas Tech and rival team Oklahoma is Saturday night… so I have a date with ABC as many friends in Texas make the trip to Norman OK. GO RED RAIDERS!

I am truly enjoying the articles about technology and the window to learning I am experiencing… gosh it is an exciting time for students and the creative learning opportunities available to this generation~

No comments: