Friday, November 7, 2008


College~ Week 2

Thankfully the week is coming to a close and trying to balance classes, job and being a mom& wife is going to get easier~ yesterday I thought I might drop from exhaustion but today is Friday, I am feeling more rested, less anxious and praying to turn my worries over the God.

I did not realize I was supposed to reflect on week one so I am going to combine the last seven days into one posting…

…I am thoroughly enjoying learning about technology. I am still amazed about the Marc Prensky math class- very cool! I know many of you might think this is crazy but I never even think to look at Wikipedia to expand my understanding and thinking. I was amazed at what I could discover, and how truly remarkable it is not having grown up with technology & the wonder of it.

Being from the generation of manual typewriters I wonder how did I get by- so much to learn and so overwhelming at the same time. I took a research class about 2-years ago online at Oregon State and none of the research information I was introduced to include the well-rounded credibility information for the internet that we have been exposed to during week two in EDU530W.

I am going to try creating my classroom website tonight~ I am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: